Click here to purchase a Burn Permit Online
Burn Permit Terms and Safe Burning Tips
- No burning between 8:00 am and 8:00 pm
- Only burn in safe conditions, never on windy days
- Keep your burning job small enough that you keep it under control at all times
- Never leave a fire un-attended until the fire is out completely
- Drown your fire once it is out to ensure embers don't start up again
To receive automatic Notices of Fire Bans or Restricted Fire Zones, download our App by following these instructions.
Any questions about Safe Burning within our community can be forwarded or answered by the Fire Department at (705) 898-2811.
If there is an emergency please dial 911.