Related Links

Related Links

For questions regarding; Driveways and Culverts, Building Searches, Freedom of Information Requests, Tax Certificates and Tax information. Information about local services such as garbage pick up and road maintenance 911 address installation - call your local municipality.

Municipality of French River - 705-898-2294 

Municipality of Killarney - 705-287-2424 

Municipality of St.-Charles - 705-867-2032  

Electrical Safety Authority – Electrical permits and inspections

Public Health Sudbury & Districts - Septic systems             

MPAC – Property Assessment Information  

Hydro One

Ontario One Call – call before you dig

Well information 

Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs 

Ministry of Environment             

Ministry of Transportation (MTO)  

Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry Crown Land work permits

Killarney Provincial Park 

Ontario Parks  

Sudbury East Planning Board - Re-zoning, Severance, Zoning inquiries, Unorganized Territory

Ministry of Labour - Safe work sites  

Land Registry Office 

Building Code Commission