Applying for Building, Renos and Demolition

Applying for Building, Renovations and Demolition Permits

For a fillable or printable building permit application click here.  The form can be dropped off at your municipal office.

To submit your permit application through our e-permitting system click on the following link corresponding to your municipality:

Municipality of French River link

Municipality of Killarney link

Municipality of St.-Charles link

To meet with a building official in person, for inquiries or to schedule an inspection, call 705-507-1177.

Click here for  typical plans and for checklists for specific application types.

Contact Information:

Andrea Tarini

Chief Building Official

Municipalities of St.-Charles, French River and Killarney

Sudbury East Building and By-law Services (SEBBS)

T: (705) 507-1177

Click here to send an email