You just received an Administrative Monetary Penalty (AMP) Notice; what now?

Follow the instructions on the Penalty Notice, you have the following two options:

  • Pay the Penalty Notice; or 
  • Request a screening review to dispute the notice. 

Any outstanding penalties and additional fees are added to the tax roll of the person’s property in the Municipality and will be collected like municipal taxes.

Pay your Penalty

To Pay your Penalty or Request Screening, please select your municipality below:

St. Charles

French River