File a By-law Complaint

Filing a By-law complaint

Please choose the appropriate Municipality:

For Emergencies, please dial 911.

For non-emergency complaints related to public nuisance, property damage, vandalism, public alcohol consumption, traffic and criminal activities, call the Ontario Provincial Police (O.P.P.) Non Emergency Line at 1-888-310-1122.

For complaints or requests for service regarding municipal services (ex. roads, sewers, culverts)  please contact your local municipality.